All style is relative, but there are some style rules for men that should be commandments. Justin Harvey can provide the fashions, and if you follow a few commandments you can look better every day.
Ten basic fashion commandments for men:
1. Thou shall wear a belt when wearing pants with belt loops.
2. Thou shall match the color of his belt to that of his shoes.
3. Thou shall not wear suspenders without a jacket. Sorry hipsters.
4. Thou shall never, ever, ever use their belt to hold accessories like phones, Ipods, ID tags and/or keys.
5. Thou shall not wear sport sunglasses with a suit. It’s like wearing socks with sandals.
6. Thou shall not wear a tie without a jacket.
7. Thou shall match the color of his socks with the color of his pants. As an exception, socks can be matched to something worn above the waist such as a man’s shirt, tie, pocket square or suspenders.
8. Thou shall not wear a crew neck undershirt when the top button of a shirt is left unbuttoned. When leaving the top button unbuttoned thou shall wear a v-neck undershirt.
9. Thou shall never button all three buttons of a three button jacket. Sometimes the top, always the middle and never ever ever the bottom.
10. It is better to be overdressed than under-dressed.